Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shenanigans

Alright.  Enough shenanigans.  And I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows anyways.  For all of you who don't: I am officially (finally) in a relationship.


And it's great.  I'm pretty sure it all started because both of us share a bunch of common interests.  Such as...


Also eating.  I love eating.  So does she.  Indian food, Korean food, Chipotle, you name it.  She likes chocolate a whole lot more than me though.  And it's not like I don't like chocolate.  Here's us at Jim Goulds.  


Along with my other love in life: Scallops!


Pretty looking girl.  Pretty looking food.  Life's good.

[Add on]

One more pic.  She reeeeaaaaalllllly wanted me to post it.  I'm not stoned, it's just my eyes are sensitive to intense flashes of light in dimly lit restaurants.  And I was sleepy.

3 comments:

  1. u guys are matching flannel.... that's illegal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross right? Ugh, who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some fine looking scalp.. i mean scallops

    ReplyDelete