Monday, January 3, 2011

More random pictures from Korea

Many things I do start off with a bang but die out quickly.  I have a feeling that blogs are particularly susceptible to this kind of death.  So, in the spirit of New Years resolutions, if I fail to make a post once every week this year, the first 3 people to catch my slip will receive a free lunch at my expense. 

I mainly watched TV this weekend (what's up with the Big10?, ouch), so I'll have to post a couple pics that got overlooked previously.

Rusted thing on a pier.  Jeju Island.


Top of a sleeping volcano.


 Being tired on the top of the volcano.


Bridge between islands.


Traditional Korean village.


Wood shavings from traditional lathe.


Yellow parallelogram.


Shingles.


 A tiger...


...having one drink too many.


Radar (maybe).


Spooky mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment